Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How I stay organized

So I keep this colored coordinated calendar for all my appts throughout the month and since the month is almost ending I thought that I might share just what my past month has looked like...May I add that it wasn't really that bad. Just looking at it makes me overwhelmed. I guess I shouldn't say "my" appts bc only about 1% of those appts are really mine...the rest are Neesee's. Ugghhh...so it's time to wipe it clean (it's a dry erase board) and start with May...sigh....



Another month....and I keep hoping that this month won't look like last's months. PT, OT, DRs appts, well checks, sick appts, hospital stays (Please No)....reminders...phone calls....more phone calls...Speech therapy....another procedure...someone new coming to my home....



I mean don't get me wrong...I love that Neesee gets her therapies and I am close friends with everyone who sees her but sometimes a woman justs need a day off! I mean how much can one person really do????Apparently a lot.....and it's NEVER ENOUGH!!!



sigh



Ahhh my calendar...just a lil reminder of our crazy, chaotic life



And in case you're wondering why this silly woman has a pic of her calendar on her computer...well lets just say it's easier to take a pic of it instead of write everything down at the end of the month so I can refer back to it....hey it's my world I can do what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment