Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome to my World

First of all I wanna say a special thanks to Tiff for introducing this site to me. I am so excited to get started...I've done blogging before and it's therapy for the soul! Really...But my main reason for starting this is to help other families who are struggling with the challenges of raising a child with disabilities...My daughter Neesee Amaya has cri-du-chat, an extremely rare syndrome, which has taught me so much about myself and life in general. It was hard at first and I'm not gonna lie...there are days where I feel I can't do this...but I know I can and I wanna let other parents know you can too. All that is needed is LOVE! And knowledge...that's where I come in. I hope that I can connect with other families who can help me along the way as well. Well welcome to my world...and like I said I am soooo excited!!! I hope I can just meet other parents as well afterall it's our Children's world and we're just in it right???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment