Thursday, April 16, 2009

Martian Mommy

A lil background...in case you're wondering where I got my name & title. Ever feel like you're from another planet?...another universe even?...that's my feeling most days. So when people ask me where I'm from. I say planet "nono". The one that's undiscovered, lost, and past pluto. No special meaning behind the name just something I came up with. So yup I walk around like a martian from another land, from different ideas, from far far away...cause this world I just don't understand. I swim with the butterflies, fly with the fishes, and try to walk on water. Yup I'm martian mommy.....

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful!!! I love Martian Mommy - I can so relate to feeling like you are from a different planet. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete